CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In America?

A friend of mine sent me this link. It is crazy what the government or States want our Law Enforcement Officers to be doing. They could be fighting the real crime and not something petty. Take a look.

http://www.persecutionblog.com/2010/06/dearborn-michigan-wont-allow-distribution-of-the-gospel-in-public-areas.html

Here is something my friend sent me. This is pretty disturbing! I'm sort of in shock over this one. Take a look.

http://www.adfmedia.org/News/PRDetail/4140

Is this America or Russia? Or China? Or what? This is insane. These are the things I want to make known to many who do not know about it. I had no clue about these 2 incidents,thank to Hollie I do now and I am making you aware of them. All comments will have to be approved by me. I don't mind a disagreement,but no foul language of any kind will be posted. Thank you! Let freedom ring!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these and helping to raise awareness Heather :)